Thursday, September 16, 2010

Prentice Cooper 2010: Preparation.

Well, I have the truck packed and ready to head out in the morning. I keep everything pretty organized so it didn't take long. I keep my hunting gear and camping gear in totes so all I have to do is grab a tote and go. My food and cooking supplies were already boxed up so all I had to do was load it up. All I have to do is pack my camp clothes in the morning and I'm on my way. I always carry clothed just for wearing in camp so I can keep my hunting clothed scent free. I will take a scent free shower tonight and another one in the morning before I leave. I will also take my scent free soap to clean up with. 

One of the best investments I have made was a 7 gallon water jug. It gives me plenty of water to wash up with, do dishes and spare water to drink if needed. After many years in the scouts, the military and camping and hunting, I have found you can't be too prepared. Also, over the years, it's seems the one thing people never have enough of is water. They seem to think of everything else but never seem to have enough fluids especially water.

Right now I'm enjoying time with my wife and getting ready for my shower and bed. I will post daily updates throughout the weekend. Goodnight y'all and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment