Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Archery 2011





Deer season is finally here. My archery season opens this Saturday the 24th and I am ready. I have a couple new spots to hunt and might have a shot at a turkey in the process. My buddy Billy and I will be out there bright and early Saturday morning, sitting on a field edge, waiting for some magic to happen. 


My season is getting started a week later than normal. I wasn't able to make my yearly pre-season draw hunt due to other obligations but that's how it goes sometimes. The weather is supposed to be good for the weekend and there is a front moving out on Thursday and another one moving in on Saturday. Temps are going to be very nice so there should be some good activity.


So here's to the beginning of what hopes to be a great season and lots of great memories to add to seasons past. Good luck to everybody else who is already in the field or getting ready to start their season. Aim small, miss small, shoot straight and may your arrow always find it's mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment